Charles Wysocki Wait ‘Till Martha Sees What I'm Bringing Home 300 Large Piece Jigsaw PuzzleBuffalo Games
“Wait 'Till Martha Sees What I'm Bringing Home” is a 300-piece jigsaw puzzle based on work of famed folk artist Charles Wysocki. A lucky fisherman heads home on his horse-drawn carriage with his catch of the day. A prop plane flies overhead as the carriage rolls past some roosters and up to the red bard.
For more than 40 years Charles Wysocki enjoyed his love affair with life and Americana, and through his imaginative and colorful artwork touched the hearts of millions worldwide. "Chuck" felt a special kinship with puzzlers, who share in the creative process by building his paintings one piece at a time.
The pieces of this puzzle are larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
- Piece Count:
- Charles Wysocki
- Patriotic & Americana