Title: Sales Analyst
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Sales
Buffalo Games is seeking an energized Sales Analyst to join our team to assist in day-to-day sales planning efforts across our brands with key retailers.
Buffalo Games is an American manufacturer and marketer of award-winning Family Games and the finest quality Jigsaw Puzzles. Our products are manufactured in a self-owned and operated plant in Buffalo, NY. We take great pride in our manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship and relentlessly deliver on the highest quality standards and experience that our consumers have come to expect from the Buffalo brand.
The primary function of the Sales Analyst role is to support all aspects of sales planning, item setup and point of sales analysis for the key retailers that Buffalo Games sells to. The position will work closely with key sales leads across the BG Team.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Forecasting and Sales Analysis - update product level forecast based on sales tracking and promotional support
- Communicate weekly point of sales recaps to both internal and external teams
- Measure performance and profitability of key retailer promotional efforts
- Manage retailer product set up process for all new puzzle and game items
- Manage and process sample requests from retailers looking to review new products
- Update and maintain product assets & copy for use with online retail channels
- Work closely across BG teams – including design, licensing and operations- to ensure accurate internal product setup for all new products
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a sales/retail professional – consumer goods preferred.
- Competence in the oversight and management of multiple projects and tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Concise and effective communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task while working under tight deadlines
- Must be highly organized and detail orientated
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- A passion for the games & puzzle categories