Operations Supply Chain Assistant
Title: Operations Supply Chain Assistant
Reports to: Senior Manager of Operations
Buffalo Games is a leading manufacturer and marketer of award-winning Party Games and finest quality Jigsaw Puzzles. Our products are manufactured in a self-owned and operated plant in Buffalo, NY. In the company's 30 year history, Buffalo Games has sold more than 50 million puzzles and party games! Buffalo Games products are available at all major retailers in the U.S.A. and Canada and are produced with a careful eye toward quality and sustainable practices. The company's portfolio includes popular licenses such as Charles Wysocki, Coca-Cola, Darrell Bush, The Hautman Brothers, Josephine Wall, Kim Norlien, National Geographic Channel, Scooby-Doo, Star Wars, Terry Redlin, Urban Dictionary, Warner Bros., and more!
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of energy and initiative in order to support the critical functions of our Internal Operations and must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. Focused primarily within the purchasing function, this position will also work closely with our Operations and Manufacturing staff, as well as external suppliers. The position is full-time, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM-5:00 PM.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities would include some or all of:
• Transaction Processing: Perform receipts of purchased material, finished goods, and internally produced parts within the ERP system.
• Purchase Order Management: Modify and maintain purchase orders to support the planning and manufacturing functions with accurate estimated delivery dates for purchased materials and finished goods.
• Carefully review various tracking information to determine changes in incoming delivery dates
• Perform material transactions within the ERP system to support cycle counts and physical inventories.
• Complete bookings for international shipments and coordinate with Buffalo Games chosen freight forwarder.
• Maintain and manage shipping documents, customs filings, and document submissions for international shipments.
• Support Direct Import program with key retailers through timely and accurate document submission and internal inventory transactions.
• Manage return to supplier shipments, document and submit quality issues to external suppliers.
• Process and monitor invoices for accurate costing and appropriate approvals.
• Maintain accurate supplier price lists within the ERP system.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in the field
• High energy and internal drive
• Excellent PC skills, significant Outlook, Excel and Word experience required
• Experience with ERP in a manufacturing environment a plus
• Ability to learn, adapt, and multitask in a high-paced but rewarding environment
• Ability to successfully perform as an integral part of a team
• Positive and effective communication skills
• Exceptional focus on detail and accuracy
• Solid problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
Please send your resume and other application materials to [email protected], or mail to Buffalo Games – 220 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo NY 14206