National Geographic's Photo Ark Animal Grid 300 Large Piece Jigsaw PuzzleBuffalo Games
This 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle, Animal Grid, is made up of photographs from National Geographic photographer Joel Sartore as a part of the National Geographic Photo Ark. This puzzle shows 9 close-up photos of animals. Can you identify them all after piecing together the puzzle?
Photo Ark uses the power of photography to inspire people to help save species at risk before it is too late. Founder and photographer Joel Sartore has taken portraits of 11,000 species — and counting — in his quest to document our world’s astonishing diversity! He’s over halfway to his goal of documenting all of the approximately 15,000 species living in the world’s zoos and wildlife sanctuaries.
Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
- Piece Count:
- Animals & Wildlife
- Pop Culture