Title: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Buffalo Games is seeking an energized Marketing Intern to join our team to assist in day-to-day consumer marketing efforts across our brands.
Buffalo Games is an American manufacturer and marketer of award-winning Family Games and finest quality Jigsaw Puzzles. Our products are manufactured in a self-owned and operated plant in Buffalo, NY. We take great pride in our manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship and relentlessly deliver on the highest quality standards and experience that our consumers have come to expect from the Buffalo brand.
The primary function of the Marketing Intern is to support all aspects of consumer and digital marketing for Buffalo Games across our puzzle and games portfolio. In conjunction with the Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for assisting in the development of brand strategies, content, and communication assets to drive sell-in and sell-through. The position will also be responsible for assisting all aspects of the Buffalogames.com e-commerce business as well as supporting growth efforts on Amazon.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all aspects of Buffalogames.com e-commerce business
- Support Buffalo Games Amazon growth efforts by working on Amazon product copy, images, video, and attributes
- Routinely monitor competitive products and marketing programs
- Assist in development of Brand and Marketing Strategy
- Assist in Digital Marketing and Social Media management
- Work closely with product development teams to maximize product launches from a PR/Marketing perspective
- Create PowerPoint presentations and other related product assets to assist product sell-in
- Update and maintain product assets & copy for use with online retail channels
- Manage the Buffalo Games monthly puzzle subscription program including creating puzzle selection emails, managing inventory, and updating selection forms
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- A passion for marketing and the games & puzzle categories
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field; MBA students preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a marketing professional – consumer goods preferred.
- Competence in the oversight and management of multiple projects and tasks
- Functional knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Concise and effective communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task while working under tight deadlines
- Must be highly organized and detail orientated
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Please send your resume and other application materials to [email protected], or mail to Buffalo Games – 220 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo NY 14206