Darrell Bush captures an picturesque morning with Morning Magic, a 300-large piece puzzle, by Buffalo Games. Two Adirondack chairs sit on the edge of a dock overlooking the lake. The sun rises from behind the tree line reflecting on the water as several ducks swim by. A boat is packed with supplies ready for an early morning fishing trip.
Darrell Bush paints a variety of subjects ranging from wildlife to landscapes, seascapes, nostalgia, and even occasional still-life. One element echoing through all his art is the luminescent presence of light. Along with being named among America's 12 most popular artists by four different national art publications, Darrell Bush has won two national stamp competitions for the state of Minnesota and Idaho.
This 300-piece high-quality jigsaw Puzzle is made of pieces that are 67% larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience.
Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle - these pieces are 33% larger than standard puzzle pieces for improved dexterity and placement
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
Posted by Unknown on Dec 7th 2020
For a 300 piece this wasn't entirely straight forward but the kids could do it easily...it took us 2 sittings to complete. It was the kids' top pick for next up. Beautiful image and quality pieces
Posted by Unknown on Nov 29th 2020
A new favorite. Well cut, easy to complete for the novice puzzler...kids, beautiful image!