It is 1700’s America, and these women are in the process of creating a quilt of the original American flag, representing the 13 colonies. Quilts can be seen in a variety of different styles and be created in a number of ways. There are vast traditional values and culture embedded within one’s quilt, as it can represent the values and culture of a particular place. This puzzle titled The Quiltmakers is a 300-piece jigsaw puzzle by artist Charles Wysocki.
For more than 40 years Charles Wysocki enjoyed his love affair with life and Americana, and through his imaginative and colorful artwork, touched the hearts of millions worldwide. "Chuck" felt a special kinship with puzzlers who share in the creative process by building his paintings one piece at a time.
This 300-piece high-quality jigsaw Puzzle is made of pieces that are 67% larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience.
Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle - these pieces are 33% larger than standard puzzle pieces for improved dexterity and placement
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
Posted by Deborah Takahashi on Dec 5th 2020
I used this puzzle to tell my 8 year old granddaughter how women were educated in "the Old Days." What was missing was a Reader in the corner, a la book group.
She asked what did the women do with the quilts they made.
Posted by Stancie Chamberlain on Nov 16th 2020
Charles Wysocki puzzles never let you down. Always a challenge, but never so hard you want to quit.