The Town of Nantucket lies in the state of Massachusetts. This puzzle represents the earlier days in this New England town, as horses and their buggies wait in the street and colorful kites are flown above. This 300-piece jigsaw puzzle titled Nantucket Winds, is by artist Charles Wysocki.
For more than 40 years Charles Wysocki enjoyed his love affair with life and Americana, and through his imaginative and colorful artwork, touched the hearts of millions worldwide. "Chuck" felt a special kinship with puzzlers who share in the creative process by building his paintings one piece at a time.
This 300-piece high-quality jigsaw Puzzle is made of pieces that are 67% larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience.
This 300-piece high-quality jigsaw Puzzle is made of pieces that are 67% larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle - these pieces are 33% larger than standard puzzle pieces for improved dexterity and placement
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces