Charles Wysocki Birch Point Cove 300 Large Piece Jigsaw PuzzleBuffalo Games
“Birch Point Cove” is a 300-piece jigsaw puzzle based on work of famed folk artist Charles Wysocki. In this artwork Ezra ‘Plug” Flydunker’s fishing tackle shop can be seen located in a New England home on the cove’s coast. A painter stands on the water’s edge trying to capture its beauty in his painting. The painter’s horse-drawn carriage stands ready for when he is done for the day.
For more than 40 years Charles Wysocki enjoyed his love affair with life and Americana, and through his imaginative and colorful artwork touched the hearts of millions worldwide. "Chuck" felt a special kinship with puzzlers, who share in the creative process by building his paintings one piece at a time.
Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle - these pieces are 33% larger than standard puzzle pieces for improved dexterity and placement
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
- Piece Count:
- Charles Wysocki
- Patriotic & Americana