PUCKET- the world's number 1 game of speed accuracy, and unflappable nerves! In this frantic dexterity game, players race each other to clear the pucks from their side of the board by catapulting them through a small hole leading to the other side (the “gate”). Any pucks that arrive on your side must be sent back before you win. You don't take turns, you play at the same time. Reload and fire as fast as you can!
Pucket is our own version of a traditional French game. French artisans would make the game from wood and use cat gut for the elastic, which had to be kept moist during game play to stop it turning limp. The game is still played in France by traditional games enthusiasts.
- The frantic, fast-paced, flying puck game
- Premium crafted wooden game and pucks
- For Ages 8-108
- 2 Players
- One Wooden Board with Gate in the Middle
- Sixteen Wooden Pucks
- Two Elastic Bands
- One Linen Bag
- Gatekeeper's Dinner: When a poorly aimed puck becomes lodged in the gate. Feed your opponent the dinner by knocking it through with another puck.
- Flying Sailor: When a puck flies over the gate. The sender must take it back
- Cardinal's Revenge: When a too well-aimed puck bounces off the opposite elastic and comes back through the gate.
- Neptune's Kiss: Players fire at the same time, causing the pucks to "kiss" at the gate and rebound.
Images courtesy of New Internationalist Publications, Australia.
To purchase the game in Australia please visit: www.newint.com.au/shop
See the fast and frantic Pucket game played. 'Finger flicking fun for nearly everyone'.
Introducing Pu...See the fast and frantic Pucket game played. 'Finger flicking ...