Facilities Maintenance Technician
Title: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Buffalo Games is a leading manufacturer and marketer of award-winning Party Games and finest quality Jigsaw Puzzles. Our products are manufactured in a self-owned and operated plant in Buffalo, NY.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing an array of tasks that promote the overall operational functionality, safety, compliance, and mechanical upkeep of the Buffalo Games production and warehouse facilities. This is a first shift position, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
• Seeking a self-motivated individual to work independently completing projects assigned in an-offsite warehouse.
• Must possess a valid New York State driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record
Required Knowledge and Skills
• 5-10 years in Plant Maintenance with a broad exposure to routine and non-routine tasks
• General building maintenance to include:
• General electrical skills
• OSHA certified (plus)
• Competent with power tools
• Rigging and relocating of equipment and racking
• HVAC (plus)
• Blueprint reading
• Welding and fabrication (plus)
• Machine maintenance setup and repair (Plus)
• Willing to assist in snow removal, lawn care, and building maintenance as needed
This position’s compensation package includes health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and performance-based bonus potential within a fast-growing company and category leader in Adult Jigsaw Puzzles.
Please send your resume and other application materials to [email protected], or mail to Buffalo Games – 220 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo NY 14206