Eight of Buffalo Games' most popular jigsaw puzzles are now available in one convenient Collector's Edition package! This 8-in-1 multi-pack includes two 500-piece puzzles, two 300-piece puzzles and four 100-piece puzzles. Images include Cinque Terre, Italy; Vintage America; New Town Hall, Hanover, Germany; Soda Bottle Caps; Mountains on Fire; Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh; A Mother's Love; and Times Square, New York City.
The variety of piece counts and themes of this Collector's Edition multi-pack makes it a perfect gift for a wide range of ages and skill levels.
Collector's Edition 8-in-1 Multi-pack includes:
- (2) 500 piece puzzles with finished dimensions of 19 in. x 13 in.
- (2) 300 piece puzzles with finished dimensions of 16.25 in. x 11.5 in.
- (4) 100 piece puzzles with finished dimensions of 9 in. x 7 in.
- Includes bonus poster detailing the images of each puzzle
Puzzle images include:
- Cinque Terre, Italy (500 pieces)
- Vintage America (500 pieces)
- New Town Hall, Hanover, Germany (300 pieces)
- Soda Bottle Caps (300 pieces)
- Mountains on Fire (100 pieces)
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh (100 pieces)
- A Mother's Love (100 pieces)
- Times Square, New York City, New York (100 pieces)
Posted by Victoria Ickes on Mar 27th 2017
$18 for 8 puzzles seems like a bargain, but after assembling two of the 100 piece puzzles from this multi-pack & taking a look at the other puzzles, I am dissatisfied and unimpressed. The subjects of the puzzles and the colors are beautiful, but each puzzle could greatly benefit from being at least 50% bigger. The pieces are only about .75" x .5," which actually interferes with the puzzle assembly process, making it difficult to see the images on the pieces in order to figure out what part of the picture they represent. Furthermore, the puzzle image provided to aid in assembly is unnecessarily small (2.75" x 2.75") and incomplete, missing probably 25% of the puzzle image at the margins. I regret not taking a closer look at the box image and product information and thinking through how small the puzzles would be. 9" x 7" for a 100 piece puzzle is really small. Unnecessarily so. We have a 500 piece puzzle and a 300 piece puzzle from this company and they are both 21.25" x 15," so I assumed the puzzles in this collection would be full size, as well. Unfortunately, in this instance you get what you pay for. Be forewarned, these are mini-puzzles, and the size is a deal-breaker.