The Censored Game is an adult party game that "censors" how teams of players act, draw and speak clues. It combines elements of Charades, Pictionary and Taboo but takes things a staircase of steps further by adding layers of difficulty and nonsense. With countless combinations of CHALLENGE and CENSORED cards, there’s always something new. Can be played in teams or cooperatively and there are three different ways to play! Uncensored Play required players to act, speak and draw the "non-clean" meaning referred to in each Challenge Card. Self-Censored is where players agree on which Censored Cards they will use and remove the rest from the deck before playing. Cooperative Play has all players on one team working towards winning seven Challenge Cards in a row without failing once!
- Three Ways to Play: Uncensored Play, Self-Censored Play and Cooperative Play
- First, draw a CHALLENGE card - this is the morally ambiguous word or phrase you have to get other players to guess
- Then draw a CENSORED card - this restricts how you give clues
- Sounds easy right? Think again! Shenanigans are sure to ensue as players get creative to act draw and speak clues!
- Game includes 300 cards (260 Challenge and 40 Censored), 60-second sand timer and game rules
- Recommended for ages 18+, 4+ players, 25+ minutes per game time play