Title: Machine Operator
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Buffalo Games is an American manufacturer and marketer of award-winning Party Games and finest quality Jigsaw Puzzles. Our products are manufactured in a self-owned and operated plant in Buffalo, NY. We take great pride in our manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship and relentlessly deliver on the highest quality standards and experience that our consumers have come to expect from Buffalo. For us, Good Enough - Isn't.
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating various types of production equipment, maintaining productivity, accurately checking quality, and following pre-established procedures and guidelines from start to finish.
High School diploma or GED along with minimal 3 years of manufacturing experience required. The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Mechanical aptitude for production equipment
• Mathematical aptitude
• Performs work in a safe manner following all company rules and procedures
• Operate machines used in the production process
• Basic troubleshooting skills
• Familiarity with common tools
• Basic computer skills to include data entry
• Ability to learn and use basic measuring devices such as calipers, rulers and scales
• Ability to write and record information legibly
• Ability to read, understand, and follow work instructions
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Additional Duties Include
• Loads and unloads material from machines and conveyors
• Understands basic quality standards and has ability to inspect for specific quality attributes
• Pays attention to detail and seeks clarification when quality requirements are uncertain
• Attentively report machine breakdown, damages, and excessive wear to production equipment
• Performs routine housekeeping
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
• Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs
This position offers an excellent compensation package which includes health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Please send your resume and other application materials to [email protected], or mail to Buffalo Games – 220 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo NY 14206.