Assistant Marketing Manager
Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
Buffalo Games, LLC is seeking an energized Assistant Marketing Manager to join our team to lead all day-to-day consumer marketing and trade show management activities.
Buffalo Games is an American manufacturer and marketer of award-winning Party Games and finest quality Jigsaw Puzzles. Our products are manufactured in a self-owned and operated plant in Buffalo, NY. We take great pride in our manufacturing expertise and craftsmanship and relentlessly deliver on the highest quality standards and experience that our consumers have come to expect from the Buffalo brand.
The primary function of the Assistant Marketing Manager is to lead all aspects of consumer and digital marketing for Buffalo Games across our puzzle and games portfolio. In conjunction with the Marketing VP, this position will be responsible for developing brand strategy, content, and communication assets to drive sell-in and sell-through. The position will also be responsible for coordinating all trade show efforts for Buffalo Games.
Day-to-day Marketing responsibilities
• Marketing program development and/or execution
• Lead development of brand and marketing strategy
• Digital marketing and social media management
• Trade show planning and coordination
• Work closely with product development teams to maximize product launches from a PR/Marketing perspective
• Create powerpoint presentations and other related product assets to help with sell-in
• Routinely monitor competitive products and marketing programs
• Work with key licensing partners to drive various product launches and marketing programs
• Update and maintain product assets and copy for company website and online store
Required Knowledge and Skills
• A passion for marketing and the games & puzzle categories
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field; MBA preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a marketing professional – consumer goods preferred
• Competence in the oversight and management of multiple projects and tasks
• Functional knowledge of MS Office suite of products
• Concise and effective communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and multi-task while working under tight deadlines
• Must be highly organized and detail orientated
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
This position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing, and works primarily within the Buffalo Games facility. Some travel to industry events is required. This position offers an excellent compensation package which includes health insurance, 401(k) plan, and performance-based bonus potential within a fast-growing company and category leader in adult jigsaw puzzles.
Please send your resume and other application materials to [email protected], or mail to Buffalo Games – 220 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo NY 14206